Online Legionnaires’ Disease Awareness Training
To help participants to understand Legionnaires’ disease and how to control the risk that it poses.
At the end of this course, participants will be able to:
- Define Legionnaires’ disease.
- Identify systems that present risk of infection.
- Describe how to control the risks.
- Understand their legal responsibilities.
This legionella training online course tool will benefit your company in the following ways:
- Increasing awareness of the risk of Legionnaires’ disease.
- Providing a simple, flexible and interactive training experience for employees.
- Standardising training for all staff.
- Managing training records and reducing administration overhead.
- Structured CPD points can be gained from this programme. 1 Hour of learning = 1 CPD point.
To qualify for an EazySAFE legionella training online course certificate, the learner must complete the course and score 80% in the assessment. Then the learner will get a link to a printable PDF certificate. The certificate will remain available for reprinting under the ‘Course Progress’ tab.
Discover our Safety Training Platform
Train your employees anytime, anywhere with our environmental, health, safety and wellness training platform.
Discover our safety training courses and ehs onboardings, which can be customised and offered in several languages.
Ensure the distribution of your safety policy by training your permanent, temporary or seasonal staff.
Simplify the management of your safety policy thanks to the numerous dashboards and training reports.