To help participants to understand Legionnaires’ disease and how to control the risk that it poses.
At the end of this course, participants will be able to:
- Define Legionnaires’ disease.
- Identify systems that present risk of infection.
- Describe how to control the risks.
- Understand their legal responsibilities.
This legionella training online course tool will benefit your company in the following ways:
- Increasing awareness of the risk of Legionnaires’ disease.
- Providing a simple, flexible and interactive training experience for employees.
- Standardising training for all staff.
- Managing training records and reducing administration overhead.
- Structured CPD points can be gained from this programme. 1 Hour of learning = 1 CPD point.
To qualify for an EazySAFE legionella training online course certificate, the learner must complete the course and score 80% in the assessment. Then the learner will get a link to a printable PDF certificate. The certificate will remain available for reprinting under the ‘Course Progress’ tab.