To give participants an understanding of the value of company information, and how to protect it.
At the end of this course, participants will be able to:
- Define information security.
- Outline risks to the security of information.
- Outline threats to electronic information.
- Explain how to use security controls.
- Outline good practices for password control.
- Recognise threats to information security.
- Outline the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard.
This online information security training tool will benefit your company in the following ways:
- Increasing awareness of the importance of keeping company information secure.
- Providing a simple, flexible and interactive training experience for employees.
- Standardising training for all staff.
- Managing training records and reducing administration overhead.
- Structured CPD points can be gained from this programme. 1 Hour of learning = 1 CPD point.
To qualify for an EazySAFE online information security training course certificate, the learner must complete the course and score 80% in the assessment. Then the learner will get a link to a printable PDF certificate. The certificate will remain available for reprinting under the ‘Course Progress’ tab.