To provide both new and existing employees with information on health, safety and environment policies and procedures that must be adhered to while at work.
Professionally planned and well delivered induction training is a new employee’s first impression of your company. It allows them to understand the important health and safety issues in the company and also provides an overview of the current Safety Management System in operation. Get information on health, safety and environment policies and procedures that must be adhered to while at work – explore this employee induction training course from EazySAFE.
At the end of this course, participants will be able to:
- Outline their health and safety responsibilities.
- Understand the function of the company Safety Policy (UK) / Safety Statement (IRL).
- Identify the common hazards that exist in the workplace.
- Understand company policies and procedures.
- Describe emergency evacuation procedures and first-aid requirements.
This employee induction training tool will benefit your company in the following ways:
- Delivering consistent training to all employees in all regions.
- Providing a simple, flexible and interactive training experience for employees.
- Standardising training for all staff.
- Managing training records and reducing administration overhead.
- Structured CPD points can be gained from this programme. 1 Hour of learning = 1 CPD point.
To qualify for an EazySAFE employee induction training certificate, the learner must complete the course and score 80% in the assessment. Then the learner will get a link to a printable PDF certificate. The certificate will remain available for reprinting under the ‘Course Progress’ tab.
Found completing their training intuitive
Found the course informative
Were pleased with the user experience
Found training support very good