This half day course will give participants an awareness of the dangers of working at heights and an understanding of the legislation with regard to same.
On completion of this course the participants will be able to:
- Identify hazards when working at heights.
- Identify the correct equipment for the job.
- Use the correct PPE.
- Employers & employees legal duties.
- Safe use of ladders.
- Safe use of scaffolding.
- Roof work.
- Steel erection.
- Tower scaffolding.
- Mobile Elevated Work Platforms.
- Fall arrest systems.
- Classroom presentation on projector with videos.
- Course handouts, training records, evaluation forms are also provided.