To provide participants with the knowledge to understand the importance of workstation safety and the information necessary to carry out a workstation self-assessment.
At the end of this course, participants will be able to:
- Understand the principles of ergonomics and how to apply them.
- State the relevant legislation.
- Identify potential ergonomic health hazards and know how to minimise them.
- Describe the steps involved in the correct set-up and use of their office workstation.
This training tool will benefit your company in the following ways:
- Increasing awareness of the health hazards associated with display screen equipment.
- Encouraging employees to set up their office workstation correctly.
- Identifying computer users who require a one-to-one VDU assessment through Workstation Self-Assessment.
- Providing a simple, flexible and interactive training experience for employees.
- Standardising training for all staff.
- Managing training records and reducing administration overhead.
- Structured CPD points can be gained from this programme. 1 Hour of learning = 1 CPD point.
To qualify for an EazySAFE online workstation safety training course certificate, the learner must complete the course and score 80% in the assessment. Then the learner will get a link to a printable PDF certificate. The certificate will remain available for reprinting under the ‘Course Progress’ tab.
- Mobile/Tablet Friendly
- SCORM Compliant
- Photographs & Illustrations
- Content approved by: Phoenix Safety
- Can be customised to suit your company
- Continuing Professional Development (CPD) Points: 1
- Duration: 1 hour