Online Workstation Safety Training
To provide participants with the knowledge to understand the importance of workstation safety and the information necessary to carry out a workstation self-assessment.
At the end of this course, participants will be able to:
- Understand the principles of ergonomics and how to apply them.
- State the relevant legislation.
- Identify potential ergonomic health hazards and know how to minimise them.
- Describe the steps involved in the correct set-up and use of their office workstation.
This training tool will benefit your company in the following ways:
- Increasing awareness of the health hazards associated with display screen equipment.
- Encouraging employees to set up their office workstation correctly.
- Identifying computer users who require a one-to-one VDU assessment through Workstation Self-Assessment.
- Providing a simple, flexible and interactive training experience for employees.
- Standardising training for all staff.
- Managing training records and reducing administration overhead.
- Structured CPD points can be gained from this programme. 1 Hour of learning = 1 CPD point.
To qualify for an EazySAFE online workstation safety training course certificate, the learner must complete the course and score 80% in the assessment. Then the learner will get a link to a printable PDF certificate. The certificate will remain available for reprinting under the ‘Course Progress’ tab.
Discover our Safety Training Platform
Train your employees anytime, anywhere with our environmental, health, safety and wellness training platform.
Discover our safety training courses and ehs onboardings, which can be customised and offered in several languages.
Ensure the distribution of your safety policy by training your permanent, temporary or seasonal staff.
Simplify the management of your safety policy thanks to the numerous dashboards and training reports.