To provide participants with the information necessary to identify and deal with work-related stress issues.
At the end of this course, participants will be able to:
- Define workplace stress.
- Identify common causes of workplace stress.
- State relevant legislation.
- Identify both individual and organisational effects of workplace stress.
- Utilise appropriate control measures within the company.
This training tool will benefit your company in the following ways:
- Increasing awareness of the problems caused by stress in the workplace.
- Providing suggestions for dealing with cases of stress in the workplace.
- Providing a simple, flexible and interactive training experience for employees.
- Standardising training for all staff.
- Managing training records and reducing administration overhead.
- Structured CPD points can be gained from this programme. 1 Hour of learning = 1 CPD point.
To qualify for an EazySAFE certificate, the learner must complete the course and score 80% in the assessment. Then the learner will get a link to a printable PDF certificate. The certificate will remain available for reprinting under the ‘Course Progress’ tab.
- Mobile/Tablet Friendly
- SCORM Compliant
- Photographs & Illustrations
- Content approved by: Phoenix Safety
- Can be customised to suit your company
- Continuing Professional Development (CPD) Points: 0.5
- Duration: 1/2 hour