To provide participants with the information necessary to effectively deal with work-related stress issues.
At the end of this course, participants will be able to:
- Define workplace stress.
- State relevant legislation.
- Identify common causes of workplace stress.
- Utilise suitable stress management techniques both at work and at home.
This stress management course will benefit your company in the following ways:
- Increasing awareness of the problems caused by work related stress.
- Providing mechanisms for coping with stress.
- Providing a simple, flexible and interactive training experience for employees.
- Standardising training for all staff.
- Managing training records and reducing administration overhead.
- Structured CPD points can be gained from this programme. 1 Hour of learning = 1 CPD point.
Stress management courses online: To qualify for an EazySAFE s certificate, the learner must complete the course and score 80% in the assessment. Then the learner will get a link to a printable PDF certificate. The certificate will remain available for reprinting under the ‘Course Progress’ tab.