To equip participants with the knowledge necessary to carry out work at heights in a safe manner.
At the end of this course, participants will be able to:
- Understand the importance of safety while working at a height.
- Explain the legislation behind work at heights.
- Identify the 3 stages of a working at height risk assessment.
- Identify the correct equipment to use for the job.
- Understand their responsibilities as an employee.
This online working at height training course tool will benefit your company in the following ways:
- Increasing awareness of the risks associated with working at heights.
- Encouraging workers to take steps to avoid, prevent or reduce risk of falls from height.
- Providing a simple, flexible and interactive training experience for employees.
- Standardising training for all staff.
- Managing training records and reducing administration overhead.
- Structured CPD points can be gained from this programme. 1 Hour of learning = 1 CPD point.
To qualify for an EazySAFE working at height training course certificate, the learner must complete the course and score 80% in the assessment. Then the learner will get a link to a printable PDF certificate. The certificate will remain available for reprinting under the ‘Course Progress’ tab.