Online Working At Heights Training
To equip participants with the knowledge necessary to carry out work at heights in a safe manner.
At the end of this course, participants will be able to:
- Understand the importance of safety while working at a height.
- Explain the legislation behind work at heights.
- Identify the 3 stages of a working at height risk assessment.
- Identify the correct equipment to use for the job.
- Understand their responsibilities as an employee.
This online working at height training course tool will benefit your company in the following ways:
- Increasing awareness of the risks associated with working at heights.
- Encouraging workers to take steps to avoid, prevent or reduce risk of falls from height.
- Providing a simple, flexible and interactive training experience for employees.
- Standardising training for all staff.
- Managing training records and reducing administration overhead.
- Structured CPD points can be gained from this programme. 1 Hour of learning = 1 CPD point.
To qualify for an EazySAFE working at height training course certificate, the learner must complete the course and score 80% in the assessment. Then the learner will get a link to a printable PDF certificate. The certificate will remain available for reprinting under the ‘Course Progress’ tab.
Discover our Safety Training Platform
Train your employees anytime, anywhere with our environmental, health, safety and wellness training platform.
Discover our safety training courses and ehs onboardings, which can be customised and offered in several languages.
Ensure the distribution of your safety policy by training your permanent, temporary or seasonal staff.
Simplify the management of your safety policy thanks to the numerous dashboards and training reports.