To provide the participant with a greater awareness of why and how slips, trips and falls happen and how to prevent them.
At the end of this course, participants will be able to:
- Identify slip and trip hazards in the workplace.
- Understand how accidents happen.
- Outline the legal responsibilities of employers and employees.
- State the control measures which can reduce accidents.
- Recognise the importance of good housekeeping standards.
This slips trips and falls training tool will benefit your company in the following ways:
- Increasing awareness of the causes of slips, trips and falls, and how to prevent these accidents.
- Providing a simple, flexible and interactive training experience for employees.
- Standardising training for all staff.
- Managing training records and reducing administration overhead.
- Structured CPD points can be gained from this programme. 1 Hour of learning = 1 CPD point.
To qualify for an EazySAFE slips trips and falls training course certificate, the learner must complete the course and score 80% in the assessment. Then the learner will get a link to a printable PDF certificate. The certificate will remain available for reprinting under the ‘Course Progress’ tab.