Online risk assessment training
To provide participants with the information necessary to understand the risk assessment process and to effectively complete a risk assessment in their own workplace.
At the end of this course, participants will be able to:
- Describe the legal and practical reasons for conducting risk assessments.
- Explain the concepts of hazard, risk, harm and controls.
- List the control measures necessary to reduce the likelihood of an accident occurring.
- Apply the steps of the risk assessment process.
This risk assessment training tool will benefit your company in the following ways:
- Introducing employees to the risk assessment process.
- Increasing understanding of workplace hazards, risks, harm and control measures.
- Providing a simple, flexible and interactive training experience for employees.
- Standardising training for all staff.
- Managing training records and reducing administration overhead.
- Structured CPD points can be gained from this programme. 1 Hour of learning = 1 CPD point.
To qualify for an EazySAFE risk assessment training course certificate, the learner must complete the course and score 80% in the assessment. Then the learner will get a link to a printable PDF certificate. The certificate will remain available for reprinting under the ‘Course Progress’ tab.
Discover our Safety Training Platform
Train your employees anytime, anywhere with our environmental, health, safety and wellness training platform.
Discover our safety training courses and ehs onboardings, which can be customised and offered in several languages.
Ensure the distribution of your safety policy by training your permanent, temporary or seasonal staff.
Simplify the management of your safety policy thanks to the numerous dashboards and training reports.