To provide participants with the information necessary to understand the risk assessment process and to effectively complete a risk assessment in their own workplace.
At the end of this course, participants will be able to:
- Describe the legal and practical reasons for conducting risk assessments.
- Explain the concepts of hazard, risk, harm and controls.
- List the control measures necessary to reduce the likelihood of an accident occurring.
- Apply the steps of the risk assessment process.
This risk assessment training tool will benefit your company in the following ways:
- Introducing employees to the risk assessment process.
- Increasing understanding of workplace hazards, risks, harm and control measures.
- Providing a simple, flexible and interactive training experience for employees.
- Standardising training for all staff.
- Managing training records and reducing administration overhead.
- Structured CPD points can be gained from this programme. 1 Hour of learning = 1 CPD point.
To qualify for an EazySAFE risk assessment training course certificate, the learner must complete the course and score 80% in the assessment. Then the learner will get a link to a printable PDF certificate. The certificate will remain available for reprinting under the ‘Course Progress’ tab.