To make participants aware of the role of PPE in protecting a person’s health and safety and their personal responsibility to wear PPE where mandatory signage is posted or where a risk assessment requests.
At the end of this course, participants will be able to:
- State the legal responsibilities for the supply and use of PPE.
- Describe the various types of PPE.
- Describe the importance of the correct use of PPE.
- Source PPE within their place of work.
This PPE course tool will benefit your company in the following ways:
- Increasing awareness of the importance of wearing PPE.
- Providing a simple, flexible and interactive training experience for employees.
- Standardising training for all staff.
- Managing training records and reducing administration overhead.
- Structured CPD points can be gained from this programme. 1 Hour of learning = 1 CPD point.
To qualify for an EazySAFE PPE course certificate, the learner must complete the course and score 80% in the assessment. Then the learner will get a link to a printable PDF certificate. The certificate will remain available for reprinting under the ‘Course Progress’ tab.