Online noise safety training
To provide participants with information on workplace noise and the dangers it presents to their health.
At the end of this course, participants will be able to:
- Identify the implications of the Noise Regulations.
- Describe the physiology of hearing.
- Identify the effects of noise on the ear.
- Understand how excessive noise can permanently damage your hearing.
- Appreciate the importance of Personal Protective Equipment.
This workplace noise safety training tool will benefit your company in the following ways:
- Increasing awareness of the effects of noise in the workplace.
- Providing a simple, flexible and interactive training experience for employees.
- Standardising training for all staff.
- Managing training records and reducing administration overhead.
- Structured CPD points can be gained from this programme. 1 Hour of learning = 1 CPD point.
To qualify for an EazySAFE workplace noise safety training course certificate, the learner must complete the course and score 80% in the assessment. Then the learner will get a link to a printable PDF certificate. The certificate will remain available for reprinting under the ‘Course Progress’ tab.
Discover our Safety Training Platform
Train your employees anytime, anywhere with our environmental, health, safety and wellness training platform.
Discover our safety training courses and ehs onboardings, which can be customised and offered in several languages.
Ensure the distribution of your safety policy by training your permanent, temporary or seasonal staff.
Simplify the management of your safety policy thanks to the numerous dashboards and training reports.