To provide participants with information on workplace noise and the dangers it presents to their health.
At the end of this course, participants will be able to:
- Identify the implications of the Noise Regulations.
- Describe the physiology of hearing.
- Identify the effects of noise on the ear.
- Understand how excessive noise can permanently damage your hearing.
- Appreciate the importance of Personal Protective Equipment.
This workplace noise safety training tool will benefit your company in the following ways:
- Increasing awareness of the effects of noise in the workplace.
- Providing a simple, flexible and interactive training experience for employees.
- Standardising training for all staff.
- Managing training records and reducing administration overhead.
- Structured CPD points can be gained from this programme. 1 Hour of learning = 1 CPD point.
To qualify for an EazySAFE workplace noise safety training course certificate, the learner must complete the course and score 80% in the assessment. Then the learner will get a link to a printable PDF certificate. The certificate will remain available for reprinting under the ‘Course Progress’ tab.