To provide the learner with the information necessary to be competent in safe manual handling in order to avoid injury to themselves and to others.
At the end of this course, participants will be able to:
- Define manual handling.
- State relevant legislation.
- Describe the basic anatomy of the spine.
- Apply the principles of safe lifting when completing the practical examination.
This online manual handling training tool will benefit your company in the following ways:
- Increasing awareness of manual handling issues.
- Reducing the number accidents that occur due to poor manual handling practices.
- Providing a simple, flexible and interactive training experience for employees.
- Standardising training for all staff.
- Managing training records and reducing administration overhead.
- Structured CPD points can be gained from this programme. 1 Hour of learning = 1 CPD point.
To qualify for an EazySAFE online manual handling training course certificate, the learner must complete the course and score 80% in the assessment. Then the learner will get a link to a printable PDF certificate. The certificate will remain available for reprinting under the ‘Course Progress’ tab.