Online Machinery Safety Training
To provide participants with knowledge of the principles of machinery safety in line with current machinery regulations.
At the end of this course, participants will be able to:
- Explain the relevant legal requirements with regard to machinery in the workplace.
- Identify machinery hazards and risks.
- Understand the safeguarding of machinery.
- Identify behavioural factors which influence the safe use of machinery.
- Show an understanding of machinery controls and permits to work.
This training tool will benefit your company in the following ways:
- Increasing awareness of the risks posed by moving machinery.
- Providing a simple, flexible and interactive training experience for employees.
- Standardising training for all staff.
- Managing training records and reducing administration overhead.
- Structured CPD points can be gained from this programme. 1 Hour of learning = 1 CPD point.
To qualify for an EazySAFE certificate, the learner must complete the course and score 80% in the assessment. Then the learner will get a link to a printable PDF certificate. The certificate will remain available for reprinting under the ‘Course Progress’ tab.
Discover our Safety Training Platform
Train your employees anytime, anywhere with our environmental, health, safety and wellness training platform.
Discover our safety training courses and ehs onboardings, which can be customised and offered in several languages.
Ensure the distribution of your safety policy by training your permanent, temporary or seasonal staff.
Simplify the management of your safety policy thanks to the numerous dashboards and training reports.