To provide participants with knowledge of the principles of machinery safety in line with current machinery regulations.
At the end of this course, participants will be able to:
- Explain the relevant legal requirements with regard to machinery in the workplace.
- Identify machinery hazards and risks.
- Understand the safeguarding of machinery.
- Identify behavioural factors which influence the safe use of machinery.
- Show an understanding of machinery controls and permits to work.
This training tool will benefit your company in the following ways:
- Increasing awareness of the risks posed by moving machinery.
- Providing a simple, flexible and interactive training experience for employees.
- Standardising training for all staff.
- Managing training records and reducing administration overhead.
- Structured CPD points can be gained from this programme. 1 Hour of learning = 1 CPD point.
To qualify for an EazySAFE certificate, the learner must complete the course and score 80% in the assessment. Then the learner will get a link to a printable PDF certificate. The certificate will remain available for reprinting under the ‘Course Progress’ tab.