To introduce participants to the concept of lockout-tagout and to explain how it may be used to prevent injury to themselves and others.
At the end of this course, participants will be able to:
- Understand why lockout-tagout is used.
- Know when to use it.
- Know how to use it.
- Work safely to reduce risk of injury.
- Identify the different energy sources to isolate equipment.
This lockout-tagout training tool will benefit your company in the following ways:
- Raising awareness of the importance of lockout-tagout.
- Providing information on the correct procedure for applying locks and tags to an energy source.
- Providing a simple, flexible and interactive training experience for employees.
- Standardising training for all staff.
- Managing training records and reducing administration overhead.
- Structured CPD points can be gained from this programme. 1 Hour of learning = 1 CPD point.
To qualify for an EazySAFE lockout-tagout training course certificate, the learner must complete the course and score 80% in the assessment. Then the learner will get a link to a printable PDF certificate. The certificate will remain available for reprinting under the ‘Course Progress’ tab.
- Mobile/Tablet Friendly
- SCORM Compliant
- Photographs & Illustrations
- Content approved by: Phoenix Safety
- Can be customised to suit your company
- Continuing Professional Development (CPD) Points: 0.5
- Lockout-tagout Training Course Duration: 1/2 hour