Online Lockout-Tagout (LOTO) Training
To introduce participants to the concept of lockout-tagout and to explain how it may be used to prevent injury to themselves and others.
At the end of this course, participants will be able to:
- Understand why lockout-tagout is used.
- Know when to use it.
- Know how to use it.
- Work safely to reduce risk of injury.
- Identify the different energy sources to isolate equipment.
This lockout-tagout training tool will benefit your company in the following ways:
- Raising awareness of the importance of lockout-tagout.
- Providing information on the correct procedure for applying locks and tags to an energy source.
- Providing a simple, flexible and interactive training experience for employees.
- Standardising training for all staff.
- Managing training records and reducing administration overhead.
- Structured CPD points can be gained from this programme. 1 Hour of learning = 1 CPD point.
To qualify for an EazySAFE lockout-tagout training course certificate, the learner must complete the course and score 80% in the assessment. Then the learner will get a link to a printable PDF certificate. The certificate will remain available for reprinting under the ‘Course Progress’ tab.
Discover our Safety Training Platform
Train your employees anytime, anywhere with our environmental, health, safety and wellness training platform.
Discover our safety training courses and ehs onboardings, which can be customised and offered in several languages.
Ensure the distribution of your safety policy by training your permanent, temporary or seasonal staff.
Simplify the management of your safety policy thanks to the numerous dashboards and training reports.