Online Health And Safety For Managers Training
To make participants aware of their legal position as a manager, their responsibilities and the consequences of non-compliance for the organisation and the individual.
At the end of this course, participants will be able to:
- Recognise their legal responsibilities with regard to health and safety in the workplace.
- Understand the importance of communication between management and employees.
- Understand the significance of company health and safety policies.
- Describe the process of hazard identification and risk assessment.
- Complete an accident investigation and report.
- Describe the importance of management commitment to health and safety.
This health and safety online course will benefit your company in the following ways:
- Promoting involvement of various levels of management in the implementation of the safety management system.
- Increasing awareness of individual responsibilities for reducing accidents in the workplace.
- Providing a simple, flexible and interactive training experience for employees.
- Standardising training for all staff.
- Managing training records and reducing administration overhead.
- Structured CPD points can be gained from this programme. 1 Hour of learning = 1 CPD point.
To qualify for an EazySAFE health and safety online course certificate, the learner must complete the course and score 80% in the assessment. Then the learner will get a link to a printable PDF certificate. The certificate will remain available for reprinting under the ‘Course Progress’ tab.
Discover our Safety Training Platform
Train your employees anytime, anywhere with our environmental, health, safety and wellness training platform.
Discover our safety training courses and ehs onboardings, which can be customised and offered in several languages.
Ensure the distribution of your safety policy by training your permanent, temporary or seasonal staff.
Simplify the management of your safety policy thanks to the numerous dashboards and training reports.