To make participants aware of their legal position as a manager, their responsibilities and the consequences of non-compliance for the organisation and the individual.
At the end of this course, participants will be able to:
- Recognise their legal responsibilities with regard to health and safety in the workplace.
- Understand the importance of communication between management and employees.
- Understand the significance of company health and safety policies.
- Describe the process of hazard identification and risk assessment.
- Complete an accident investigation and report.
- Describe the importance of management commitment to health and safety.
This health and safety online course will benefit your company in the following ways:
- Promoting involvement of various levels of management in the implementation of the safety management system.
- Increasing awareness of individual responsibilities for reducing accidents in the workplace.
- Providing a simple, flexible and interactive training experience for employees.
- Standardising training for all staff.
- Managing training records and reducing administration overhead.
- Structured CPD points can be gained from this programme. 1 Hour of learning = 1 CPD point.
To qualify for an EazySAFE health and safety online course certificate, the learner must complete the course and score 80% in the assessment. Then the learner will get a link to a printable PDF certificate. The certificate will remain available for reprinting under the ‘Course Progress’ tab.
- Mobile/Tablet Friendly
- SCORM Compliant
- Photographs & Illustrations
- Content approved by: Phoenix Safety
- Can be customised to suit your company
- Continuing Professional Development (CPD) Points: 1
- Health and Safety Online Course Duration: 1 hour