To outline the food safety skills that food handlers, and non-food handlers who affect food safety, should have before they commence work.
At the end of this course, participants will be able to:
- Explain the concept of food contamination.
- State the main causes and methods for preventing food poisoning.
- Describe good hygiene practices.
- List the best practices for handling food.
This online food hygiene course tool will benefit your company in the following ways:
- Increasing the standards of food safety and hygiene.
- Providing a simple, flexible and interactive training experience for employees.
- Standardising training for all staff.
- Managing training records and reducing administration overhead.
To qualify for an EazySAFE online food hygiene course certificate, the learner must complete the course and score 80% in the assessment. Then the learner will get a link to a printable PDF certificate. The certificate will remain available for reprinting under the ‘Course Progress’ tab.
- Mobile/Tablet Friendly
- SCORM Compliant
- Photographs & Illustrations
- Content approved by: Phoenix Safety
- Can be customised to suit your company
- Online Food Hygiene Course Duration: 1 hour