To give participants the information necessary to handle a situation where basic first aid is required.
At the end of this course, participants will be able to:
- Explain the steps to take if you come across an accident where first aid is required.
- Know what to do with the casualty involved.
- Have knowledge of situations involving heart attack, wounds, burns, epileptics, diabetics and asthmatics.
- Understand the relevant legislation.
This first aid training online tool will benefit your company in the following ways:
- Introduce basic first aid skills to employees.
- Providing a simple, flexible and interactive training experience for employees.
- Standardising training for all staff.
- Managing training records and reducing administration overhead.
- Structured CPD points can be gained from this programme. 1 Hour of learning = 1 CPD point.
To qualify for an EazySAFE first aid training online course certificate, the learner must complete the course and score 80% in the assessment. Then the learner will get a link to a printable PDF certificate. The certificate will remain available for reprinting under the ‘Course Progress’ tab.
Who Should Attend:
- Mobile/Tablet Friendly
- SCORM Compliant
- Photographs & Illustrations
- Content approved by: Phoenix Safety
- Can be customised to suit your company
- Continuing Professional Development (CPD) Points: 2
- First Aid Training Online Course Duration: 2 hour