Online Fire Safety Awareness Training
To provide participants with a greater awareness of the threat posed by fire to people, property and business.
At the end of this course, participants will be able to:
- Explain the causes of fires.
- List the components of a fire and how they can be controlled.
- Identify and report fire hazards in the workplace.
- Recognise their role in fire prevention at work.
- State what actions to take on discovering a fire.
- React correctly to a fire alarm.
This fire safety awareness training tool will benefit your company in the following ways:
- Increasing awareness of fire prevention measures.
- Communicating fire safety procedures to all staff.
- Providing a simple, flexible and interactive training experience for employees.
- Standardising training for all staff.
- Managing training records and reducing administration overhead.
- Structured CPD points can be gained from this programme. 1 Hour of learning = 1 CPD point.
To qualify for an EazySAFE fire safety awareness online training course certificate, the learner must complete the course and score 80% in the assessment. Then the learner will get a link to a printable PDF certificate. The certificate will remain available for reprinting under the ‘Course Progress’ tab.
Discover our Safety Training Platform
Train your employees anytime, anywhere with our environmental, health, safety and wellness training platform.
Discover our safety training courses and ehs onboardings, which can be customised and offered in several languages.
Ensure the distribution of your safety policy by training your permanent, temporary or seasonal staff.
Simplify the management of your safety policy thanks to the numerous dashboards and training reports.