To provide participants with the knowledge and information necessary to understand electricity and the dangers associated with it.
At the end of this course, participants will be able to:
- List the implications of the legislation on the use of electricity at work.
- Identify electrical hazards in the workplace.
- Describe protective measures against direct and indirect contact.
- Identify methods of isolation and switching.
This electrical safety training tool will benefit your company in the following ways:
- Raising awareness of the dangers of electricity.
- Providing a simple, flexible and interactive training experience for employees.
- Standardising training for all staff.
- Managing training records and reducing administration overhead.
- Structured CPD points can be gained from this programme. 1 Hour of learning = 1 CPD point.
To qualify for an EazySAFE electrical safety training course certificate, the learner must complete the course and score 80% in the assessment. Then the learner will get a link to a printable PDF certificate. The certificate will remain available for reprinting under the ‘Course Progress’ tab.