Online Electrical Safety Training
To provide participants with the knowledge and information necessary to understand electricity and the dangers associated with it.
At the end of this course, participants will be able to:
- List the implications of the legislation on the use of electricity at work.
- Identify electrical hazards in the workplace.
- Describe protective measures against direct and indirect contact.
- Identify methods of isolation and switching.
This electrical safety training tool will benefit your company in the following ways:
- Raising awareness of the dangers of electricity.
- Providing a simple, flexible and interactive training experience for employees.
- Standardising training for all staff.
- Managing training records and reducing administration overhead.
- Structured CPD points can be gained from this programme. 1 Hour of learning = 1 CPD point.
To qualify for an EazySAFE electrical safety training course certificate, the learner must complete the course and score 80% in the assessment. Then the learner will get a link to a printable PDF certificate. The certificate will remain available for reprinting under the ‘Course Progress’ tab.
Discover our Safety Training Platform
Train your employees anytime, anywhere with our environmental, health, safety and wellness training platform.
Discover our safety training courses and ehs onboardings, which can be customised and offered in several languages.
Ensure the distribution of your safety policy by training your permanent, temporary or seasonal staff.
Simplify the management of your safety policy thanks to the numerous dashboards and training reports.