To increase participant’s awareness of the problems of drug and alcohol abuse in the workplace.
At the end of this course, participants will be able to:
- Define what constitutes harmful drug and alcohol use.
- Describe the effects of alcohol and drug use on health, safety and work performance.
- State the consequences for employees who fail to comply with company drug and alcohol policy.
- Understand the importance of taking action and approaching someone for assistance with a drug or alcohol problem.
This online substance abuse training tool will benefit your company in the following ways:
- Increasing awareness of the effects of drugs and alcohol in the workplace.
- Providing a simple, flexible and interactive training experience for employees.
- Standardising training for all staff.
- Managing training records and reducing administration overhead.
- Structured CPD points can be gained from this programme. 1 Hour of learning = 1 CPD point.
To qualify for an EazySAFE online substance abuse training course certificate, the learner must complete the course and score 80% in the assessment. Then the learner will get a link to a printable PDF certificate. The certificate will remain available for reprinting under the ‘Course Progress’ tab.