To provide participants with the information necessary to become a safer, more confident, and courteous driver.
At the end of this course, participants will be able to:
- Identify potential and immediate hazards while driving and know how to deal with them.
- Know how to park safely.
- Consider their attitude to driving.
- Carry out a vehicle check before setting out on a journey.
- Understand the implications of current legislation for drivers.
This online driver safety training tool will benefit your company in the following ways:
- Increasing awareness of the risks that employees may face or create while driving for work.
- Providing a simple, flexible and interactive training experience for employees.
- Standardising training for all staff.
- Managing training records and reducing administration overhead.
- Structured CPD points can be gained from this programme. 1 Hour of learning = 1 CPD point.
To qualify for an EazySAFE online driver safety training course certificate, the learner must complete the course and score 80% in the assessment. Then the learner will get a link to a printable PDF certificate. The certificate will remain available for reprinting under the ‘Course Progress’ tab.