To provide participants with the appropriate knowledge required to safely interact with hazardous chemicals.
At the end of this course, participants will be able to:
- State their duties under current legislation
- Describe the different types of chemical hazards
- Understand the meaning of warning signs and labels
- Use and understand a S.D.S (Safety Data Sheet)
This chemical safety training tool will benefit your company in the following ways:
- Reducing the risk of a serious incident involving hazardous chemicals.
- Providing a simple, flexible and interactive training experience for employees.
- Standardising training for all staff.
- Managing training records and reducing administration overhead.
- Structured CPD points can be gained from this programme. 1 Hour of learning = 1 CPD point.
To qualify for an EazySAFE chemical safety training certificate, the learner must complete the course and score 80% in the assessment. Then the learner will get a link to a printable PDF certificate. The certificate will remain available for reprinting under the ‘Course Progress’ tab.