Online Bullying And Harassment In The Workplace Training
To provide participants with the information necessary to identify, prevent and deal with instances of bullying and harassment in their workplace.
At the end of this course, participants will be able to:
- Define bullying, sexual and racial harassment.
- Identify common examples of bullying and harassment in the workplace.
- State relevant legislation.
- Describe the effects on the individual.
- Take actions to deal with a situation where bullying or harassment may be occurring.
This training tool will benefit your company in the following ways:
- Increasing awareness of the effects of bullying and harassment within the company.
- Providing a simple, flexible and interactive training experience for employees.
- Standardising training for all staff.
- Managing training records and reducing administration overhead.
- Structured CPD points can be gained from this programme. 1 Hour of learning = 1 CPD point.
To qualify for an EazySAFE certificate, the learner must complete the course and score 80% in the assessment. Then the learner will get a link to a printable PDF certificate. The certificate will remain available for reprinting under the ‘Course Progress’ tab.
Discover our Safety Training Platform
Train your employees anytime, anywhere with our environmental, health, safety and wellness training platform.
Discover our safety training courses and ehs onboardings, which can be customised and offered in several languages.
Ensure the distribution of your safety policy by training your permanent, temporary or seasonal staff.
Simplify the management of your safety policy thanks to the numerous dashboards and training reports.