This is a one day course / workshop is designed for those who will be involved in the management of the safety documentation through the medium of hazard identification and risk assessment.
On completion of this course, the participants will be able to:
- Identify hazards in the workplace.
- Complete risk assessments in the workplace.
- Identify improvement measures to reduce identified risks.
- Legislation covering risk assessment.
- Defining hazard types.
- Defining breakdown of hazards.
- Physical (Machinery).
- Risk assessment techniques.
- Steel system.
- Hazard rating system.
- Control systems to reduce hazards.
- Effective safety inspections.
- Classroom presentation on projector / videos.
- Practical demonstrations of techniques.
- Course handouts, training records, evaluation forms are also provided.