To help the learner to recognise asbestos materials, to understand the risks involved in working with asbestos and provide them with an introduction to the HSE ‘good practice’ guidelines for any work involving asbestos.
At the end of this course, participants will be able to:
- Describe what asbestos is – types of asbestos.
- List the potential dangers of exposure to asbestos.
- Identify what actions are likely to release the dangerous asbestos fibres.
- Outline how to control the risks.
- Understand their legal responsibilities.
This asbestos awareness training tool will benefit your company in the following ways:
- Increasing awareness of the dangers of asbestos within the company.
- Reducing the risk of staff unknowingly coming into contact with asbestos.
- Providing a simple, flexible and interactive training experience for employees.
- Standardising training for all staff.
- Managing training records and reducing administration overhead.
- Structured CPD points can be gained from this programme. 1 Hour of learning = 1 CPD point.
To qualify for an EazySAFE asbestos awareness training certificate, the learner must complete the course and score 80% in the assessment. Then the learner will get a link to a printable PDF certificate. The certificate will remain available for reprinting under the ‘Course Progress’ tab.
- Mobile/Tablet Friendly
- SCORM Compliant
- Photographs & Illustrations
- Content approved by: Phoenix Safety
- Can be customised to suit your company
- Continuing Professional Development (CPD) Points: 1
- Online asbestos awareness training course – Duration: 1 hour